I want to introduce you to the most comfortable capri I have ever had the pleasure of wearing. Meet Athleta Printed Bare to Run Knickers.
Not only is this a fun print, the material is soft and light and you will forget your wearing them. These have become my favorite capri's and I wear them every chance I get.
- Secure waistband with never end drawstring, I never have to pull these up when I'm out shopping or doing exercise. I've been injured since buying these so I haven't really ran a long distance with them but the short mileage that I have done, they have performed beautifully.
- Zippered pocket in the back to put your keys, phone or what not.
- Reflective properties help with low light visibility.
- Moisture wicking, although if you're a crotch sweater like I am sweaty areas are visible since these are not black (just something to think about).
- Second skin feel.
- Contrasting mesh behind the knee gives it a great look.
These are a lot thinner than my other capri's and I was worried about sheerness but when these are stretched to the max they look reflective and shiny and you can't see through them. For reference I wear a size 6 in Lululemon and I bought these in a small.